Langham Place, Fifth Avenue Caters to Little Collectors
JUNE 26, 2014
With its focus on art and design, and proximity New York City's best museums and galleries, Langham Place, Fifth Avenue is the ideal choice for parents looking to expose their kids to culture from an early age. Through this unique partnership with Little Collector, an online retailer committed to inspiring the next generation of art lovers, families staying who book the Little Collector Package at Langham Place will receive a menu of art-centric items for their kids, including a print to hang in their room, a limited edition puzzle and more.
Families who can book the Little Collectors at Langham Place Package will receive:
- Deluxe accommodations in either a Executive Place, One Bedroom Suite or Two Bedroom Residence Suite, all of which sleep at least a family of four
- An 8x10 David Levinthal limited edition framed print
- A signed copy of David Levinthal's book, "Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty"
- Tattly watch tattoos
- Empire State Building by Lego
- Travel Etch-A-Sketch plus special instructions created by Little Collector with a list of items to find and draw on the go.
- A private one-hour family tour (for ages 4 and up) of top Chelsea art galleries including Lehmann Maupin, Gagosian and Pace, led by a children's art educational specialist. (Optional add on)
- Your own Personal Assistant
- Flexible check-in and check-out
- Complimentary internet
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee maker, water and soft drinks in your room
- Pressing of up to 5 items of clothing upon arrival
- Access to the hotel's house car (drop off service only)
- 24 hour Fitness Center and full service Spa
- 24 hour Business Center
- See more at: http://robbreport.com/LuxuryNewswire/luxury-travel/langham-place-fifth-avenue-caters-little-collectors#sthash.grJednG5.dpuf
Leave a comment