We've Seen the Storks Circling the City! And we think it is about time to offer LittleCollector's picks of baby registry and gifts. There is nothing more special and more beautiful than celebrating the arrival of a little one and honoring parents with gifts to make to inspire and delight. From posh plush pumpkins to cozy roll-around-on rugs, we've selected the perfect combination of gifts for every soon-to-be mommy and daddy you know.
If it is your baby that is arriving, why not register for some of our LC pieces and begin your child's journey as a little collector? After all, nothing says welcome to the world like Gnome Side Table by Kartell, or a limited edition Goodnight Moon print by Clement Hurd. Our absolute favorite crib, the Vetro Crib in clear acrylic not only provides a modern flair but allows you complete view of your babe (after all, they are just too cute when they sleep!)
We hope you'll find these pieces of contemporary art as wonderful as we do. We would love to hear what is already on your registry or gift list! Leave us a comment below, and maybe you'll see your item on our next list of favorites!
1. "LARGE" Pumpkin soft sculpture by Yayoi Kusama, littlecollector.com
2. Goodnight Moon by Clement Hurd, littlecollector.com
3. Vetro Crib in clear Acrylic, Nursery Works
4. Major B, MyNameIsSimone, littlecollector.com
5. Attila Gnome Side Table, Kartell
6. Knoll Womb Chair, Design Within Reach
7. Sheepskin Rug, Jonathan Adler
8. Canvas Authentic, Vans