The long weekend is ahead (finally!) and what better way to spend it than with family getting outside and enjoying the start of summer? Whether you're packing up the family car for a roadtrip or hunkering down for a staycation, we're sharing all the things that are inspring us as we head towards Memorial day.
1. WEAR: On the High Seas onesie from Fetching Pretty will have your little one ready for a high seas adventure, or simply paddling around poolside.
2. MAKE: Striped Ice Pops by Martha Stewart. Ok, so these aren't exactly car trip appropriate, but we love that these ice pops are a little messy and imperfect. Plus the recipe is easy enough that the whole family can get their sticky fingers involved.
3. DO: Go for a hike! The American Hiking Society has tons of great resources for where to hike, canoe and camp across the country. Plus they offer kids activities including a coloring contest!
4. DREAM: This tender landscape painting entitled Georgia's Dream by Stephen Hannock will inspire sweet dreams after a long day outdoors. Available in 3 sizes and 4 framing options.
5. READ: Green by Laura Vacarro Seeger. This book for young readers is a beautiful introduction to all the many shades of green that exist in nature.